General Assembly Members
The General Assembly consists of six members three out of which representing players and three representing the other founding organizations. The current General Assembly members are:
QFA's executive committee member and head of counsultancy unit at the security committee at the Supreme Commitee for Delivery & Legacy.
A lawyer, former footballer, Deputy Chairman of AFC's Appeals Committees and member of FIFA's Appeals Committee.
CEO of Qatar Stars League, QFA executive committee member, Deputy Chairman of AFC & FIFA referee committees.
A Public Prosecutor, head of the regulations committee at QSAF and former footballer.
Board member at the Qatar Rugby, Houkey & Krekit Committee.
Head of Legal at Qatar Olympic Committee & Chairman of the Appeals Committee at the Anti-Doping Committee.
General Assembly Authority
The General Assembly is the highest authority at Qatar Sports Arbitration Foundation with full powers to:
- Safeguarding the independence of the QSAT and its Panels.
- Safeguarding the rights of the disputed parties in accordance with the Statutes, the Arbitration Rules, the Mediation Rules and the Regulations.
- Electing the QSAF President and Vice-President from among its members, for one or several renewable period(s) of four years.
- Adopting and amending the Statutes, the Arbitration Rules and the Mediation Rules.
- Appoint the Chairmen of the Ordinary, Appeals and Mediation Divisions.
- Appointing or removing QSAF Board.
- Financing the Qatar Sports Arbitration Tribunal and approving its final and audited accounts.
- Taking any other action, it deems necessary to protect the rights of the disputed parties and to promote the settlement of disputes through arbitration and/or mediation.
- Removing QSAF Assembly member.
- Dissolving the organization.